The latest inspection carried out was the Independent Schools Inspectorate Regulatory Compliance Inspection. You can read the full report by clicking on the link below:
Please read our super 2012 ISI Integrated Inspection Report.
We are delighted that every one of the four categories in the EYFS received an ‘Outstanding’.
As you read through the report you will see some lovely phrases.
- ”The atmosphere in lessons is positive and conducive to learning and lessons are enjoyable; pupils are keen to work together and to support each other’s learning as a result”
- “excellent links with parents”
- “Relationships with one another in all sections of the school are excellent. Strong co-operation and respect for the views of others are seen in lessons and behaviour is exemplary”
- “The time given to linguistic, mathematical, scientific, human and social, physical, aesthetic and creative areas, together with the rich and varied extra-curricular programme and many visits provides a well-balanced education for all pupils”
- “When they leave the school pupils demonstrate and extremely high standard of personal development. They are considerate, reflective, knowledgeable and compassionate citizens, ready to contribute fully in the next phase of their education and to society as a whole.”