Core ValuesWe believe in teaching our pupils a ‘Can do attitude’ while embracing being kind, creative, empowered, confident, loyal and most of all a belief in themselves.
As a gospel-centred Eucharistic community;
- We strive to build a loving community, which enables pupils to grow in the love of God and of each other
- Where each individual will be equally valued
- And where all may flourish academically and personally developing their own talents and valuing the unique gifts of those around them
- We pray that from the security of The Towers, students will acquire the optimism and strength to go out and engage lovingly with the hopes and cares of the wider human family.
- Faith and worship – we experience a living faith and encourage a deep respect for other beliefs
- Community – we welcome all
- Personal growth – we encourage self-esteem and acceptance of self
- Intellectual values – we foster a love of learning within a contemporary curriculum
- Social responsibility – we encourage awareness and take action
Towers Pupils Exhibit the following Qualities
- Openness, support and understanding
- Integrity and respect
- Friendship and trust
- Generosity of spirit